Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My adventures outside




So once i finally made it home from work, i decided i needed to spend some time on my neglected front and backyard. So i poured myself a cold one (out of my tap in the wall i might add...) and i preceded to mow the backyard, my peaceful gardening experience shortly turned into a near death experience with a spider the size of porter and the lawn mower running out of gas... Not to worry we had extra gas so i refilled and finished. I was then able to weed my front yard and have my two four legged, retarded children pose for a Halloween picture... Feast your eyes :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds SO exciting!! :0) Moto has grown?! Yikes! And Porter looks as handsome as ever! Miss you Juicy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Your 4-leggeds are awesome! Motto has such a great smile and Porter looks like he is part of the decorations.

    Ps your lavender and bou-gon-val-ia are gorgeous! Good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it! Your yard looks so amazing and so do the mutts. I love them. I also love your little halloween doo-da's. where'd you get those?! I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I got the little green one at target and I got the bigger one at a local hardware store, can't wait until it gets closer to the 31 so I can put some carved pumpkins out :)

    ReplyDelete